Tuesday, October 6, 2009

How can I get the red out of my hair?

I had a color correction at the hair dresser's yesterday. She lifted the color I had (it was almost black) and recolored it, and it turned out to be a reddish brown color (more red than brown). I hate it. I hate red in my hair and I want to go back to get it fixed but they want to charge me for it!!! I can't afford to go to another hair dresser and spend that kind of money but I'm wondering if there is a way to get it to a medium brown color at home - what can I use to get the red out? And if I put highlights on top will it mess up my hair even further? Thanks!



How can I get the red out of my hair?

Have you tried washing it with Dawn dish soap? If the red is color and not actually a bleached down version of the black, it may take alot of the redness out, or at least enough for you to color over it.



How can I get the red out of my hair?

no my bro has colored his hair like a billion times and its cheaper to buy at store and get a girl to do it



How can I get the red out of my hair?

Speak to the manager at the hairdresser and let them know that it was not the color you asked for and you would like your hair redone for free or 50% off



How can I get the red out of my hair?

I agree with Neelam. However, if you'd prefer to do it at home, Use a brown dye that says "ash." (light ash brown, med ash brown, etc). Ash tones are very effective in toning down the red.



Stay away from the reddish browns or golden browns because they will bring back the red tone.



How can I get the red out of my hair?

if you are not happy with the hair style she is responsible for fixing the mistakes they made....where i work if you are not 100% satisfied (which occationally happens) we will fix the problem...for free....if you are determined to fix at home use a blue or violet base/brown to tone down the reds......good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment