Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What do you girls think about me? I have red hair and blue eyes, and i have a good body. Be Honest?

uhhmm..depends on your face



What do you girls think about me? I have red hair and blue eyes, and i have a good body. Be Honest?

um... i dunno. when u ask these kinds of questions, try considering a picture. =)



What do you girls think about me? I have red hair and blue eyes, and i have a good body. Be Honest?

red hair blue eyse is nice but what about the rest are you nice, are you into sports? its more than looks



What do you girls think about me? I have red hair and blue eyes, and i have a good body. Be Honest?

Appearance doesn't matter. You can't judge someone by their looks. Personality and character matters. Do u have high scores in that?

No comments:

Post a Comment