Monday, July 20, 2009

I am very fair, red hair freckles, I CAN'T get a tan, any self tanners or other things to recom

The woman I am currently dating has red hair. Light skin goes great with her hair. I never saw a red haired woman with a tan that I thought looked good. I say "don't change the person that you are".



I am very fair, red hair freckles, I CAN'T get a tan, any self tanners or other things to recommend?

Don't ruin your skin, some people do like girls to look natural and not cancerous Brazil bronze. And a dark tan wouldn't go good with your hair color well anyways.



I am very fair, red hair freckles, I CAN'T get a tan, any self tanners or other things to recommend?

Go to a tanning salon and do the Mystic Tan. Make sure you put the barrier lotion on your hands and feet real well so that you don't look blotchy or orange. Also, if you have acrylic nails make sure you clump the barrier lotion on your finger tips. This is the best way to do a fake tan. Lotions streak, the mystic tan will spray evenly and it will look great.



I am very fair, red hair freckles, I CAN'T get a tan, any self tanners or other things to recommend?

you shold put make up on your freckles, and then use a lotion that gradually tans as you put more on.



I am very fair, red hair freckles, I CAN'T get a tan, any self tanners or other things to recommend?

I am also very fair-skinned and I reccommend using the Jergen's natural glow. It builds up a subtly tan on your skin and is noticeable after a few days of use and looks natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment