Thursday, July 30, 2009

Why can't I get brown hair dye to last on my red hair more than 3 weeks? I use expensive dye.?

natural reds are the most difficult to color because of the size of the natural color molecules. it is also the hardest to make stay in (using color) because of the size of the red color pigment (biggest color molecule).



if you are a professional, try mixing some ash with neutral. if you are not a professional, it will be hard to explain how.



here's my worry for you - how will it look on your skin? will it wash you out and make you look sick?



we all have natural tones to our hair that in my opinion looks best on our indivual skin. going too far off from this natural tone looks nasty usually.



Why can't I get brown hair dye to last on my red hair more than 3 weeks? I use expensive dye.?

I have a natural red tone to my hair and whenever I try to dye it brown no matter what you can always see the red tones...maybe this is your problem too. My hair dresser told me something STOP DYEING YOUR HAIR AT HOME!!! Yes it is more expensive to go to a salon but it is worth it. They know what to do and how to do it. IF you want absoultely no red you will probably have to strip your hair of its color. That in turn kills your hair. think of all the money you use for hair dye every 3 weeks and use it to go to a salon instead you will love the resluts.



Why can't I get brown hair dye to last on my red hair more than 3 weeks? I use expensive dye.?

red hair is the hottest hair color for a woman.. dont change it its sexy..if its short grow it long that will help you look younger if that is what you are going for.



Why can't I get brown hair dye to last on my red hair more than 3 weeks? I use expensive dye.?

hey gin, u shud use a bleach based dye i have friend who had the same prob so we went out and bought bleach based dye was bit more expensive but worked and lasted a lot longer than 3weeks, the trick is to apply loads of it and leave it on for the max amount of time b careful tho as sum of them can irritate the scalp so best to do a little tester first.

No comments:

Post a Comment