Monday, July 27, 2009

LADIES: do you like guys with RED HAIR?

obvously not ALL guys with red hair are gonna be 'good looking'



but i remember cutting a picture of a guy out of a magazine, he had red hair and i was in love. i still have that picture.



LADIES: do you like guys with RED HAIR?

Yes.



LADIES: do you like guys with RED HAIR?

yes



LADIES: do you like guys with RED HAIR?

IF HE WAS CUTE YEH...



LADIES: do you like guys with RED HAIR?

no



LADIES: do you like guys with RED HAIR?

hell yeah



LADIES: do you like guys with RED HAIR?

No! I'm not attracted to it.



LADIES: do you like guys with RED HAIR?

Yes. Most red headed guys I know are so BOLD, and I love it.



LADIES: do you like guys with RED HAIR?

Yes!



LADIES: do you like guys with RED HAIR?

no



LADIES: do you like guys with RED HAIR?

not exactly my type...but i would never turn someone away for that reason.



LADIES: do you like guys with RED HAIR?

It depends on the guy...



I find red hair attractive but if the guys an a$$hole then I'm completely turned off.



=)



LADIES: do you like guys with RED HAIR?

Conan O Brien



LADIES: do you like guys with RED HAIR?

2 of my cousins have red hair, I have to admit I don't really like it



LADIES: do you like guys with RED HAIR?

well depends who the ladys are i dotn i find that weird but maybe other chicks dig it



LADIES: do you like guys with RED HAIR?

Yes unless he had a short temper!



LADIES: do you like guys with RED HAIR?

I dont judge guys on their hair color. Thats stupid. If a guy has black hair, brown hair, blue hair,(etc), and he treats me the way I should be treated than I'm gonna like him.



LADIES: do you like guys with RED HAIR?

Yes, I'm crushing on a guy with red hair right now :)



LADIES: do you like guys with RED HAIR?

acctually.. yes i think its really cool.



i love shawn white



LADIES: do you like guys with RED HAIR?

Yuck !! hell NOOOOOOOOOOO..they look like they just had a fight with the tomatoes



LADIES: do you like guys with RED HAIR?

YYYYYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!...



In fact, I tend to like the more than any other color. It's a shame there aren't more redheads around.



LADIES: do you like guys with RED HAIR?

Sometimes, depends on the guy. Never dated a red myself, odd that.



I have a friend who loves red headed guys.



LADIES: do you like guys with RED HAIR?

I can't think of 1 red head I've ever been attracted to so, no.



LADIES: do you like guys with RED HAIR?

yeah i actually do!



except not if they are toooo pale. ghostly white is not the best look.



LADIES: do you like guys with RED HAIR?

i think guys like girls with red hair more than we like guys with it, but i have to say, i can't pass up a good irish guy ;) you redhead males are adorable.



LADIES: do you like guys with RED HAIR?

HELL YEAH!!!



My boyfriend of 2 years has red hair, I love it. It's what attracted me to him, I got a thing for red heads... :)



LADIES: do you like guys with RED HAIR?

aww . yes !! i think its so cute !! and hawt !!



LADIES: do you like guys with RED HAIR?

yes. One of my biggest celebrity crushes is Conan O'Brien, who has red hair.



LADIES: do you like guys with RED HAIR?

Yes. I once dated a guy with red hair. He is so sweet. He had big ideas on certain subjects. But we just ended up being best friends.



LADIES: do you like guys with RED HAIR?

i have a neice and she goes to college in S.C. and she is a sophmore and every since she was a child she has loved red haired men boys whatever



LADIES: do you like guys with RED HAIR?

Yeah, gingers are cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment