Monday, July 27, 2009

How many of you have "natural" red hair?

I had natural red hair. In fact in 1974 I had shoulder length in all directions afro natural red hair. It clashed with the orange kaftan.



People used to say to me "You'll never go bald." B**tards.



You guessed it. My avatar is pretty accurate. What little is left is pure white. I just think of myself as an egshell blond.



Some days, I miss the fiery red. Enjoy it while it lasts.



PS So glad you liked the vodka. Thanks!



How many of you have "natural" red hair?

Me. Why?



How many of you have "natural" red hair?

SOME OF US



How many of you have "natural" red hair?

alburn



How many of you have "natural" red hair?

I used to but I dyed it to brownish blonde



How many of you have "natural" red hair?

I don't. My hair was always brown and still is. Nobody's ever complained, so I guess that means I should keep my "natural" color. Maybe one day I'll try a new hair color and see how it changes me.



How many of you have "natural" red hair?

i d0 but only highlights...my hair is brown buh for some reason my hair's been growing red highlights hehe i'm freaked out now! lol



How many of you have "natural" red hair?

I do!



When I was younger, i was teased a lot because of it. Now everyone loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment