Thursday, July 30, 2009

Looking for a salon name. (I have red-hair, that is naturally curley.?

Hi, this is Jeanne again. Looking for a name I can call my salon. Thinking about a salon from the 40/ 50's, when things were good. Kind of a nostalgic theme. Posters of old sitcom actors/actress's. Thinking about playing these old sitcoms on a tv, like....I Love Lucy, The Honey Mooners, Three Stooges etc.My husband thinks Kurlies, would be a good name. Any ideas?



Looking for a salon name. (I have red-hair, that is naturally curley.?

Curly temple. hehe, i thought that was cute. umm hm.



hair heaven, shine salon, curly sue's.. i'm not sure. hope i helped a little atleast!



Looking for a salon name. (I have red-hair, that is naturally curley.?

Call it naturally curly red hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment