Saturday, August 1, 2009

Black to red to brown hair?

I naturally have black hair...tried to dye it red this weekend and turned out black with a little bit of red that you could only see under the light...loll....I'm pissed off now, and I'll like to golden brown instead now. What is the best dye to give me that without messing up my hair?



Black to red to brown hair?

I agree to get it professionally down. I have ashy blonde hair and dyed it black, and then red, and then brown, and then tried to go blonde again. If you do want to do it yourself buy a stripping kit to get the red out and buy a color a few shades lighter than what you really want it to be. Also, to not mess it up, wait at least 4 days in between. Normally you should wait 4 weeks to color your hair but the min is 4 days so you wont damage your hair follicles



Black to red to brown hair?

get it professionally done!

No comments:

Post a Comment