Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hi. my name is a katie. i have red hair and i am tottallty hot. Should I tone down the hottness?

i am afraid t oattract so many people...



Hi. my name is a katie. i have red hair and i am tottallty hot. Should I tone down the hottness?

You can go stab yourself now, for all I care.



Hi. my name is a katie. i have red hair and i am tottallty hot. Should I tone down the hottness?

you better not....thats all you got going for you.



Hi. my name is a katie. i have red hair and i am tottallty hot. Should I tone down the hottness?

How about you tone down your massive ego and dumbness?



Hi. my name is a katie. i have red hair and i am tottallty hot. Should I tone down the hottness?

*throws up* you need to get over your self and tone down your ego



Hi. my name is a katie. i have red hair and i am tottallty hot. Should I tone down the hottness?

Tone down the conceit.



In other words: Get over yourself.



.



Hi. my name is a katie. i have red hair and i am tottallty hot. Should I tone down the hottness?

how interesting that YOU say you're hot. is it possible that only you feel this way and that the people taking note of you are doing so because they find you grotesque?



Hi. my name is a katie. i have red hair and i am tottallty hot. Should I tone down the hottness?

WHAT EVER FAT HEAD!!!



Hi. my name is a katie. i have red hair and i am tottallty hot. Should I tone down the hottness?

send me some picks and ill let you know



Hi. my name is a katie. i have red hair and i am tottallty hot. Should I tone down the hottness?

girl go get a life.



Hi. my name is a katie. i have red hair and i am tottallty hot. Should I tone down the hottness?

whatever you want



Hi. my name is a katie. i have red hair and i am tottallty hot. Should I tone down the hottness?

You should change your avatar then to reflect what you look like, cause now it is a dark haired scowler



Hi. my name is a katie. i have red hair and i am tottallty hot. Should I tone down the hottness?

Heck no. If you have got it flaunt it. Loose the ego though.



Hi. my name is a katie. i have red hair and i am tottallty hot. Should I tone down the hottness?

Liar liar, pants on fire.



Hi. my name is a katie. i have red hair and i am tottallty hot. Should I tone down the hottness?

who asks this?



Hi. my name is a katie. i have red hair and i am tottallty hot. Should I tone down the hottness?

you sound mentally challenged



Hi. my name is a katie. i have red hair and i am tottallty hot. Should I tone down the hottness?

no



Hi. my name is a katie. i have red hair and i am tottallty hot. Should I tone down the hottness?

Sadly, I am also a totally hot redhead (what do you mean that sarcasm doesn't transfer in this medium).



That aside, my advice to you is do what you have to do. People are attracted to your confidence, not your curves. So relax. Don't be afraid that your beauty will attract creeps. Even ugly girls have problems with them.



Hi. my name is a katie. i have red hair and i am tottallty hot. Should I tone down the hottness?

oh my gosh like totally!! i have like the same problem..oh my god i dont know what to do...maybe we can like talk and figure out what to do about this growing issue



Hi. my name is a katie. i have red hair and i am tottallty hot. Should I tone down the hottness?

you should shave your head



Hi. my name is a katie. i have red hair and i am tottallty hot. Should I tone down the hottness?

no, go take a shot of absinthe.



Hi. my name is a katie. i have red hair and i am tottallty hot. Should I tone down the hottness?

The fact that you spell like a retard just did it for you.



THANKS INTERNET!!



Hi. my name is a katie. i have red hair and i am tottallty hot. Should I tone down the hottness?

First off, shut up, because no girl really thinks that she's too hot. Secondly, you need to get readjusted, because no girl with an ego like yours will ever get any worth-while men. Thirdly, if you feel the need to attract guys on the internet, just go and sell yourself on the corner now; at least you won't get some fat old child molester hunting you down.



Hi. my name is a katie. i have red hair and i am tottallty hot. Should I tone down the hottness?

uh wow u sound like the ugliest girl ive ever seen!! retard..



Hi. my name is a katie. i have red hair and i am tottallty hot. Should I tone down the hottness?

oh please tone down the egooo

No comments:

Post a Comment