Saturday, August 1, 2009

I'm native to Peru, but I have red hair. Am I Latina or Irish?

You are still Peruvian. (I have a guinea pig named Squeakers too)



I'm native to Peru, but I have red hair. Am I Latina or Irish?

Nope she is 100% guinea pig. lol Report It



I'm native to Peru, but I have red hair. Am I Latina or Irish?

Irish



I'm native to Peru, but I have red hair. Am I Latina or Irish?

Your British...just go with it, ok?



I'm native to Peru, but I have red hair. Am I Latina or Irish?

ask ur parents!!



I'm native to Peru, but I have red hair. Am I Latina or Irish?

Your still Peruvian... Who cares if you have red hair... it doesn't make you Irish.



I know this girl that is Mexican and has Red hair... doesn't make her Irish.



I'm native to Peru, but I have red hair. Am I Latina or Irish?

umm maybe your Peruvian! Ha, I don't even know what that is, but it sounds right!



I'm native to Peru, but I have red hair. Am I Latina or Irish?

How can we know that? The only way to find out is to research your family history.

No comments:

Post a Comment