Saturday, August 1, 2009

Red or Blonde Hair?!! Help!!!?

I'm getting my hair colored this weekend for my birthday and i was wondering what color would best fit me. I like blonde b/c it'll fit my complexion but it's been overdone for the past year and i kind of wanted something different but not over the top. Which one do you think would best fit me? Thanks in advance ya'll.



My picture:



I'm getting my hair colored this weekend for my birthday and i was wondering what color would best fit me. I like blonde b/c it'll fit my complexion but it's been overdone for the past year and i kind of wanted something different but not over the top. Which one do you think would best fit me? Thanks in advance ya'll.



My picture:



http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30...



Blonde color:



http://im.sify.com/entertainment/movies/...



Red color:



http://imgsrv1.pxdrive.com/pics/norm/789...



Red or Blonde Hair?!! Help!!!?

well your picture didnt work for me, since i dont have a facebook..lame lol



but TOTALLLYY the red. What you said about blonde being over done is 1000000% right. Everyone has it, but the red is soooooo hott! i love it! if i were you i'd totally do the red one.



Red or Blonde Hair?!! Help!!!?

red...its red hot!!!...smokin



Red or Blonde Hair?!! Help!!!?

I like the red..



Red or Blonde Hair?!! Help!!!?

blonde!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont like that red color!



Red or Blonde Hair?!! Help!!!?

I'm biased, but I've been both. I like the red better. The attention you get is more serious and more intense. The kind of men who approach me seem to have a lot more class and treat me as a lady.



Having said that, I'm married, so I don't give them the time of day either way...it's just an observation.



Red or Blonde Hair?!! Help!!!?

I think the red would look really good with your complexion and red is not a common color so you will stand out.



Red or Blonde Hair?!! Help!!!?

I recommend you find some photo editing program like GIMP, or get the free version of Photoshop and change your hair colour and see which you prefer. But I would go red because my aunt has red and it is SO cool. People do make blonde jokes (not that I do) so I would do red.



Red or Blonde Hair?!! Help!!!?

RED .........



Red or Blonde Hair?!! Help!!!?

Blonde!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Blonde is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!! A lot of guys I know think blondes are really hot.



Red or Blonde Hair?!! Help!!!?

BLONDE! you should always go with a color that is good for your complexion!



Red or Blonde Hair?!! Help!!!?

Red is way better thant blonde!! Go for the red!

No comments:

Post a Comment