Thursday, July 23, 2009

Where can I find L'oreal Feria Spicy Red hair color?

It is part of the "Power Reds" collection. It is impossible to find! No one in the U.S. seems to sell it. I think it's only available in Canada. Does someone have a link to a store that sells it?



Where can I find L'oreal Feria Spicy Red hair color?

As bad as this sounds, I think your correct. The closest your going to get is to go and get this done at a beauty salon. I just called a friend who stated she's had several ladies come in asking for it. If you go to a Haircuttery or haircuttery.com (No I don't work for them) you can find one close to you, they could have a really close color and it will cost you around $45.00 depending on the length of your hair.



I know it's not what you wanted to pay, but I have been searching all over the internet for you!!! Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment