Saturday, July 25, 2009

Do girls like guys with red hair? If not , then what color?

It isn't the color of the hair, it's the soul of the man.



Do girls like guys with red hair? If not , then what color?

I cant think of any guy with red hair I like. I go for more of the dark haired guys.



Do girls like guys with red hair? If not , then what color?

I like red hair...it's pretty....lol



but i wont date/like a guy just b/c his hair is red =S



personality personality personality



Do girls like guys with red hair? If not , then what color?

no hair! but facial hair, like a goatee, is HOT w/ a bald head.



Do girls like guys with red hair? If not , then what color?

I think chicks like hair that are long black with brown highlight



I think that's why so many girls have a crush on me and wants to go out with me.



Do girls like guys with red hair? If not , then what color?

I used to have a friend with red hair we called him "fire ball"



Do girls like guys with red hair? If not , then what color?

I think guys look best in their natural color, whatever that may be.



An old boyfriend had red hair and I loved it.



Do girls like guys with red hair? If not , then what color?

I am absolutely infatuated with guys with red hair. I don't know what it is... I have never dated one though. ;)



Do girls like guys with red hair? If not , then what color?

i think the girls don't like red coloured hair on the guys.because coloured hair only looks beautiful on the girls.that's so,i don't want a guy specially red who have the same colour hair with me.some colour can be,but not red:)



Do girls like guys with red hair? If not , then what color?

I`m sorry if u have a red hair



but I prefer man with short black hair



Do girls like guys with red hair? If not , then what color?

My husband has short auburn hair when he was little he had



bright red hair, he always wants to dye it but I love his



hair in the sun!



I guess he associates his hair with children or youth, so he doesn't think of it as manly or something....



I think he's so handsome ^_^



but I remember before I met him I "thought" I liked dark hair.



we just celebrated our 1st anniversary so I guess I like red hair.



I'm only 20 if that counts for anything.



Do girls like guys with red hair? If not , then what color?

I prefer dark brown or black hair and brown eyes.



Do girls like guys with red hair? If not , then what color?

Yes! It's adorable and impish. Don't every dye your hair. Embrace who you are.



Do girls like guys with red hair? If not , then what color?

No, dark haired guys appeals more



Do girls like guys with red hair? If not , then what color?

It depends on the type of red head for me. Red head with few to no freckles is nice.



My husband is strawberry blonde, with more strawberry, lol. I think he's absolutely delicious!



However, he does have fair skin, but none of the freckles many red heads have, which I'm happy about.



I'm African American and personally I find all hair colors attractive, but I do love the red because it's not as common in men.

No comments:

Post a Comment